Congratulations on joining the Google Apps Education Certified Trainer program.
Please review the following 6 steps to get started as a Certified Trainer:
Step 1. Review expectations
- Acting on behalf of Google
- Log training events (3/quarter) - attendance, topics, dates
- Stay up to date with all the latest features/releases
- Participate in the community
- Contribute resources
- Maintain qualification
Step 2. Create Marketplace profile
- On any page in the marketplace, scroll to the top, then click Sign In.
- Sign in:
- Enter your Google account email and password
- If you don't have a Google account, click Enter your email address to access the document.
Your Vendor Profile opens. Enter all the required information for your vendor profile.
Under Company logo, click Choose File to upload an image of your company logo.
Under Vendor overview, enter a description of your business that you want customers to see.
Click Edit Company Details to edit your vendor profile.
- Enter the entire address, for example, email@example.com.
- Enter the password for that account on the next page.
Step 3. Create and publish a Marketplace listing
While you only have one Vendor profile in the Marketplace, you can have one or several listings (for different types of training packages, or other types of services you offer).
Create your Listing
On any page in the marketplace
, click My Vendor Profile at the top of the page.
Your Vendor Profile opens.
If you have not previously uploaded an app, click Create your first listing.
If you have previously uploaded an app, click Create a new listing.
Click Save and Preview.
Click Edit this listing to change information.
- Type: Select Professional Service.
- Category: Select
- Name: Enter the name of your service.
- Summary Overview: Enter summary information about your training service.
- Full Overview: Enter a detailed description of your product or service.
- Pricing Details: Enter the pricing for your product or service.
- Add benefit points/external links:
Click to add bullet-point information about the key benefits of your product or service. You can also add links to product demos or trial versions, and to your home page.
Add a screenshot / logo: Click to upload an image.
Add screencast / video or success-story collateral: Click to add links to a product-related video and news stories or blog posts about your product or service.
Add version information: Click to add version numbers and dependencies.
Publish Your Listing
When you are satisfied with the information you've provided, click I am ready! Submit this listing for approval. Your listing will be reviewed by Google according to the listing approval policy -- please read it.
If this is your first listing, log in to Google Checkout when prompted.
There is a non-refundable $100 fee for your first listing. There is no charge for subsequent listings.
Once your listing has been approved, your product or service is visible in the marketplace. If you receive an email from Google stating your listing has been unpublished and needs to be updated before it can be approved, please review the approval checklist and make the required changes before re-publishing.
Step 4. Tell us your marketplace listing for the Apps Education website
Your information will be posted on our website at: http://www.google.com/apps/teachertraining
Step 5. Review badge branding guidelines
Companies or indiviuals must successfully enroll in the Google Apps Education Certified Trainer Program (sign the Rules of Use and be in good standing) have the right to use the Google Certified Trainer badge. The following guidelines explain how this badge can (and cannot) be used by those who have achieved this level of excellence within the Google Apps Education Certified Trainer Program.
- You may use the badge solely on your business cards, letterhead stationery, resume, website, and marketing materials (but not in email) to indicate that you have earned the distinction as a Google Certified Trainer for Google Apps Education.
- You can resize the badge to fit on your marketing materials and/or website as long as you maintain the aspect ratio of the logo.
- If you are using the logo on a webpage, there must exist a minimum spacing that is no less than 1/2 the height of the badge between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your webpage. Also, the badge must appear by itself in a manner that does not in any way indicate to viewers of the webpage that Google endorses the products, services, or information provided on that webpage.
You can't (and agree not to) do any of the following:
- Change the aspect ratio or colors of the badge in any way.
- Display the logo as the most prominent element on your webpage.
- Display the logo in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with Google or sponsorship or endorsement by Google. It can't be used in a way that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of Google or Google personnel.
- Display the badge on your website without clearly indicating the number of individuals who have earned Qualification status and successfully passed the Google Certified Partner Exam.
- Display the badge on any product, book, emails or other materials (other than what was specified as acceptable in the guidelines above).
- Display the badge on any website that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under 21 years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law or stated Google editorial policies.
- Display the badge in a manner that is in Google's sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Google.
- Display the badge on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- Frame or mirror any Google page (including the page that appears in response to a click on the Google logo or Google search box).
- Remove, distort, or alter any element of the badge.
- Display the badge so it appears larger or more prominent than your name, product, or service name, trademark or service mark, logo, or trade or company name.
- Include the badge in your trade or business name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks.
- Translate the badge or otherwise localized into any other language. Any translated versions of the logo must be provided by Google.
- Display the badge as a design feature on any of your materials.
- Imitate the badge in any manner in your materials.
- You may not use the badge in any way other than as specified in these guidelines. Failure to comply with these instructions shall constitute a breach of the Google Certified Partners Rules of Use.
Step 6. Download Google Apps Education Certified Trainer badge